WHO IS DANNY WARSHAY
Well first of all, I am the guy on the left - not the boy on the right. Here are a few highlights:
- Co-founded and sold companies in fields ranging from software and advanced materials to consumer products and media acquired by Apple, Medline, Time, Belo Corporation, Sealed Air, Penton Media
- Developed and teach The Entrepreneurial Process - the highest rated course at Brown - and the same course at Israel's #1 business school in the Tel Aviv University MBA program, and in the Yale School of Management
- Top companies launched from my courses include Runa, Fanium, 305Fitness, Premama and Dear Kate
- Successful Entrepreneurial Process workshops in China, Egypt, Israel, Portugal, Slovenia, Bahrain, Palestine, South Africa, Jordan, the UK and throughout the US
- Entrepreneurial Process coach to multiple fast-growing ventures
- Alumnus of Brown, Harvard Business School, Procter & Gamble Brand Management
- Fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce
- Husband and father, active yoga practitioner, avid (and tortured) Cleveland Sports fan
My star RISD student, Juliette, made me swear to keep this short, and said I could cheat by including this link to a longer version.
WHAT I DO
Entrepreneurship: I've done it.
Now...I teach it. I coach it. I workshop it.
These approaches take the form of weekly, structured, one-on-one coaching discussions as well as structured workshops that draw on my own entrepreneurship and on my formal award-winning teaching at Brown University, in the Tel Aviv University MBA programs, and at the Yale School of Management.